A Wine Room Romantic Dinner is not something you find just anyplace; yet the Louisiana Cajun Mansion proudly serves a dinner you will never forget. If you are looking for different “getaway” experience such as celebrating a birthday, anniversary, retirement, honeymoon or any important event in your life, you should check this out further. The experience is unique, it’s all about you and it lasts about two and a half hours. You won’t find this kind of ambiance at any other restaurant or bed and breakfast.
Imagine walking through the gates of a wine room filled with flickering candles, soft love songs playing in the back ground, the lights are muted and the table setting is stunningly beautiful. Your two chairs are not across the table from each other, but rather they are side by side so you can hold hands, kiss, and enjoy each other. A long stem red rose is normally on the ladies plate setting. The evening is all about you and no one else; this dinner becomes a two and a half hour romantic evening for two. The room is large enough if you decide to slow dance, you can do that too!
The Wine Room romantic dinner sets the tone for an evening you won’t ever forget. Not only is the Wine Room romantic dinner delicious, is is offered at an affordable price! Every dish in this 7 course meal is freshly prepared by the staff at the Mansion.
7 Course Wine Room Romantic Dinner
- Caprese Appetizer– Not only does the appetizer look impressive, it tastes fabulous! There are lots of flavors that emerge from this dish and you won’t want to miss any of them. Marinated Mozzarella balls, freshly made cheese ball, fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and fresh basil from the garden.
- Corn & Shrimp Bisque – Ooh La La! We don’t skimp when it comes to making this fresh home-made cajun bisque. The flavors are rich, creamy and succulent. This dish is served in a cup size portion.
- House Salad – Our house salad is served with various types of lettuce, small tomatoes, cucumber and our over-the-top tasting LCM House salad dressing.
- Filet Mignon – Have your filet the way you like it; Rare, Medium Rare, Medium or Well done. These Filet Mignon medalions are marinated and cooked with a special recipe that has you cutting your steak with a butter knife.
- Vegetable (in season) & Gimme Some Stuffed Potatoes – Creamy, buttery, cheesy stuffed potatoes that just melt in your mouth.
- French Croissant
- Bread Pudding– This is the best bread pudding you’ll ever put in your mouth; and the rum sauce is to die for!